Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Liebster Award




Thank you Melissa and Ashley from Smardy Pants Book Blog for nominating us for the Leibster award!


Here is what you have to do:

1.Thank and link back to the nominator
2.Answer questions from award giver
3.Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4.Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5.Post Liebster Award on your blog



1. Who are your top 5 book boyfriends?
Erica: 1. Loki Staad 2. Daemon Black 3. Shane Maxton 4. Adrian Ivashkov 5. Beau Vincent
Michelle: 1.Patch 2. Dimitri 3. Dameon. 4. Kaiden. 5.Aiden 6. Ren (I know it said 5, but hey.)
Komal: 1. Frederick Wentworth 2. Dimitri Belikov 3.Daemon Black 4. Beau Vincent 5. Heathcliff
Molli: 1) Gale Hawthorne, 2) Daemon Sadi, 3) Etienne St Clair, 4) Mal Oretsev, 5) Aiden St Delphi

2. What is your all time favorite book?
Erica: Ah, tough call. I have so many favorites....but probably my all time favorite is The Princess Bride
Michelle: This is an unfair - but an old friend would be To Kill a Mockingbird.
Komal: Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut is brilliant!
Molli: UMM SUCH a hard question.  Probably The Hunger Games.  

3. What made you decide to start blogging and how long have you been at it?
Erica: It seemed like fun so I gave it a go! Over 5 years now
Michelle: I wanted to do it because my friend did it. About three years.
Komal: I've been blogging since 2005, so it's been about 7 years now. I just wanted a place to share my thoughts and my favourite books.
Molli: A good friend started a book blog, and I thought it would be a cool adventure!  I've been blogging (on Blogger) for about a year and a half.  

4. What book was the most difficult for you to read?
Erica: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I still read it in a day...I just was super depressed that Edward just left Bella like that. LOL

Michelle: Pride and Prejudice - no one throw anything at me. It's just not for me. 
Komal: New Moon was also difficult for me to read. It never lived up to Twilight for me.
Molli: Recently, probably SEND ME A SIGN by Tiffany Schmidt, because it was so emotional, but in a good way.  

5. Out of all the books you have read. What character would you Marry? Who
would you be? Who would be your best friend? and Who would be your enemy?
Erica: I would marry Loki Staad (Trylle Trilogy). I would be Katy Schwartz (Lux series). My best friend would be Alice Cullen (Twilight). Kance Logan (Impossible) would be my enemy.
Michelle. I would remain a floozy and marry Patch, but still have a relationship with the other four. I would be Rose from the VA series. My bff would be Katy Schwartz. My enemy would be Abigail Williams. 
Komal: I would marry Frederick Wentworth or Dimitri Belikov. I would be Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series. My best friend would be Eddie Cavallari from Impossible. My enemy would probably be Mrs. Coulter from the His Dark Materials trilogy.
Molli: Marry: Gale Hawthorne (someone needs to love that boy.)  Be: Alina Starkov from SHADOW AND BONE.  Best friend: Dee Black from the LUX series.  Enemy...SO many to choose from...since I ADORE a good Big Bad, so I can't choose!  EEP.  

We would like to nominate:
1. Nikki at Take Me Away!
2. Katie at Twirly Reads

Questions for these bloggers:
1. Who are your Top 5 favorite authors?
2. What is your favorite genre to read?
3. What is your favorite film adaptation of a novel?
4. Who is your favorite fictional couple?
5. What is your favorite quote from a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment