Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: Fall from Grace (Mad World)

Author: Christine Zolendz
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Dark Road Designs
Released: July 22nd 2012 

Summary from Goodreads:
I'm finally home after struggling through my brother's illness and death. But, home is definitely a bit different. My best friend (the only person alive now that knows my secret) has a new boyfriend; and he has a friend. Shane Maxton: bad boy, tattooed rock god, eye candy extraordinaire. He is also New York City's most arrogant, self-serving, son of a, well, a definite one-night stand kind of a guy.
But, it doesn't matter to me because I've spent my existence looking for the love of my life, my angel. And, there is nothing that Shane Maxton can do to change that.
 

A paranormal romance.

My best friend let me borrow this book on my Kindle last week but between working on edits for my manuscript and reviewing another book, I didn't get around to starting this one until last night.
I was just about to go to bed when I remembered that I only had 2 weeks to read a borrowed book and since a week had already gone by I figured I better at least start it.....I stayed up until after 1 this morning because I HAD to finish this book! 


Yes there were a few errors (nothing huge) but the story and characters were amazing. Tucker made me cringe (and vomit in my mouth), Lea and Grace made me laugh (out loud) and Shane.....oh boy, Shane....Let's just say I am going to have to re-work my top 10 book boyfriends because Shane just skyrocketed to the top.

Very interesting story, little hints were dropped here and there throughout the story and it was fun putting all the pieces together. I don't know if this author has anything else out right now besides the sequel (Saving Grace) but I definitely intend to read more of her work!

Now, there were a lot of amazing quotes in here....but not all of them were PG! So here is just one of my favorite Quotes:
 
"Lea, you know you should never have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."
(But there were sooooo many other great ones!)

FALL FROM GRACE is a great New Adult read for someone who enjoyed Lauren Kate's FALLEN series and for those of you who like a-whole-lotta steam in their paranormal romances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment