Monday, June 3, 2013

Panel Participant?

My summer - it involves baby, wedding, writing, reading, and posting. I have a feeling that baby is going to be a big part of the summer - She or he, is due in exactly two weeks - hope for me it's a bit sooner - the heat!

So what I am seeking out is some bloggers who are willing to be on a panel and answer the questions under the following topics: writing, posting, social media, editing (getting it done and doing it), some silly randomness that I can come up with.

I have done a panel on my personal blog. What I did, every Monday, I put together all of the bloggers answers for one topic (and questions), and posted. The first post is an introductory panel so the readers of Dash can get to know you.  Like I said, good publicity. If you have questions, you can ask me at @mflick729 or you could get in contact with Komal. She was on my first panel.

This is a great way for you to reach out to new people and do some social media marketing.

If you are interested please email me at mf060784@gmail.


No comments:

Post a Comment